Window Replacement Newington CT
If you have older windows, it’s with a certainty that are you are paying way too much to heat and cool your home. Here’s why: Old windows with poorly insulated frames (conductive energy loss), degraded weatherstripping (convection energy loss), single panes of glass (radiant energy loss), and other deficient features allow heat to escape to the outside with ease, forcing your HVAC system to work harder and driving up your energy costs as a result. Don’t contact Eversource. They won’t help. But as one of our customers recently said, I googled it and there’s an outstanding company offering window replacement near me that saved me from losing out on even more to the oil, gas, and electric companies, and Peoples Products was it.
Let us introduce you to the HR40 Replacement Windows.
What are HR40 Home Windows?
Plainly, HR40 replacement windows are the epitome of residential glass technology. Crafted by the same manufacturer that replaced the 6,514 windows in the Empire State Building with high-efficiency glass packs, these windows boast an improved version of the glass used in the ESB, created specifically for the consumer marketplace. And there’s nothing else like it!
Explore the Benefits
HR40 replacement windows from Peoples Products have triple Heat Mirror® Film technology, featuring films that are coated in metal on a nanoscopic scale and suspended in insulating glass units with krypton gas fillers. This creates multiple pockets of insulation and a surface that reflects heat, offering unmatched thermal performance. In general, you’ll enjoy a home that is naturally cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
HR40 Replacement Windows Feature:
- Heat Mirror Technology, designed to dramatically lower radiant heat from escaping your home, saving you money on your energy bills
- Heat Mirror Technology, also decreases the radiant heat from the sun from entering your home in the hot months. Keeping you cooler in the summer, with less need for air conditioning
- A triple interlocking system at the sashes and meeting rails for a weather-tight seal
- Frames and sashes injected with closed-cell foam for added insulation
- 100% virgin vinyl frames in a creamy satin white hue, blending nicely with interior décor and offers a warmth that other windows can’t match
- Triple-sealed, antimicrobial weatherstripping designed to keep out moisture and inhibit mold and mildew growth. Healthier living for you and your family!
- Easy-to-operate cam locks that secure and seal both sashes, reducing air infiltration at the meeting rail
- Window-casing custom-bent caps made with a specially formulated vinyl-covered aluminum that reduces any oxidizing
- Krypton Gas, twelve times denser than air, twice the protection from Argon Gas (which is only six times denser than air). Lowering conductive energy loss.
- Self Repairing Screens, you’ll have to see it to believe it!
- Tempered Glass, much stronger than standard replacement window glass
- Balance Systems that require no maintenance at all. It’s easy to open and close any HR40 window!
- and more…
What’s more, HR40 replacement windows come with a lifetime transferable warranty, and we’ll return to your home for complimentary one-year, five-year, and 10-year service inspections. These visits will ensure that your windows are still operating at peak performance and that you are still happy with them.
Why Peoples Products?
There are plenty of window installers serving Connecticut and Massachusetts, but none of them can match the customer-friendly approach of Peoples Products. With over 30 years in business, we’ve learned what homeowners want most: to make home improvement projects easier. For this reason, we only use products sourced from the best manufacturers and all our installers are experienced to ensure optimal results. To back up our exceptional workmanship, we offer labor warranties to match our manufacturers’ warranties, many of which are lifetime. When you consider our industry experience and our commitment to ensuring that our customers receive the very best, it will be clear to you that Peoples Products is the replacement window company you can trust.
Contact us today to learn more about our replacement window options. We’re based in Newington, CT, and are uniquely positioned to serve communities throughout southern New England.