These are the current openings at Peoples Products.
To apply, simply send an email to the address below with the position you are interested in and your resume attached.
After your application has been processed, we will be in contact with you via email or phone.
If you have specific questions pertaining to a job or the application process please contact our careers department.
Field Marketing Representative
Job Duties will include:
- Generating leads for our top rated products at local events
- Event set-up and tear down
- Guerrilla Marketing
- Applicants must be energetic and outgoing
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to utilize our proven system to engage consumers regarding all of our products
- Reliable Transportation a must!!!
- Fun work environment
- Growth opportunity
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Interface with decision makers on a daily basis
- Work in outside business development position in various settings including retail and event marketing
- Promotion of Peoples Products products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Working knowledge of eco-friendly, green remodeling products and its benefits to the consumer
- Participation in ongoing training camps
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Resourceful problem solver
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Commission
- Fun Work Environment
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program with generous company match